While auto insurance can certainly help you get back on the road after an accident, it has a second, even more important function – it helps protect your financial future.
Auto insurance is a financial safety net that can help you offset the cost of:
- Bodily injuries to yourself or others
- Lost income due to injury
- Benefits to survivors if an accident results in death
- Lawsuits brought against you as the result of an accident
- Repairs made to your car due to damage caused in an accident
What are the options?
Your Auto insurance policy is actually made up of several different types of coverage. Here’s a brief description of what you may want to include:
- Liability Insurance – Helps protect you and your assets if you cause injury to others or damage the property of others with your vehicle and it’s determined that you’re liable.
- Collision Insurance – Pays for damage to your own car when it’s hit by another car, runs into something, or rolls over, no matter who caused the accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage – Pays for damage to your vehicle caused by something other than a collision, including theft, vandalism and natural disasters.
- Medical Payments Insurance – Covers medical expenses for you and your passengers that result from an accident, regardless of who’s at fault. This coverage will protect you when you drive another person’s car (with permission) or if you or your family are struck by another vehicle as pedestrians. (Please note, the availability of Medical Payments insurance varies by state.)
- Personal Injury Protection – Is required in states with no-fault laws. It pays for medical care, lost earned income and replacement services for the injured party, regardless of who’s at fault in an accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Protection – Pays the cost of damages and injuries resulting from being hit by an uninsured driver or by a hit-and-run driver, up to the limits of the policy.
Request a no-obligation Auto insurance quote now
Prefer to speak to an agent?
Simply pick up the phone to discuss your specific needs with one of our professionals at 800.426.1088, option 2.
More carriers. More choices for you.
Apollo’s knowledgeable, licensed agents and customer service representatives work with the best insurance companies to find the right insurance for your particular needs.